MORSE QUIKSILVER B INDUSTRIAL BI-METAL WOOD BANDSAW BLADE 1715 mm x 12.7 mm x 12-16 TPI
Morse industrial bandsaw blades are manufactured with special high speed steel tooth edges and attached to a special alloy steel backer. The result is a Bi-Metal material that provides higher heat and wear resistance for longer life than a standard Carbon Steel blade, up to ten times longer in some situations, making it more cost effective than a carbon blade. Teeth can be resharpened for longer tooth life. Suitable for both the hobbyist and professional.
WHY BUY MORSE BLADES ?
For more than 50 years , M. K. Morse’s whole business is making saw blades for professionals. They make blades that last longer, cut smoother and do every conceivable cutting job. They make them for plumbers, electricians, carpenters, industrial manufacturers, steel service centres, and anyone who uses cutting tools. They make it our job to never, ever, let these people down. Toward this end they have continually invested in better research and development, better manufacturing processes, better raw materials and better warehousing facilities. The result is a wide-ranging product line that offers professionals blades that work better and last longer.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose blades ideal for cutting wood
- MTX’s Bi Metal construction provides longer blade life than Carbon Steel
- High heat and wear resistance increase blade life
- Good value on light to medium production and maintenance applications
- Handle bundles and stacked pieces Moderate cost-per blade/low cost per cut
- Positive Rake for solids O degree rake for tubing or thin wall pipe
Wood Cutting, General Purpose Wood Cutting, Furniture Production, Composition Board, Cork, Plastic,Graphite, Brass, Bronze,