MARTIX 11 BI-METAL BANDSAW BLADE 1385 mm x 6.4mm x 10-14 TPI
Morse Matrix 11 industrial bandsaw are manufactured with special high-speed steel tooth edges and attached to a special alloy steel backer. Is designed to be a general-purpose blade metal cutting blade ideal for cutting materials with easy to moderate maintainability. Matrix II bi-metal bandsaw blades offer good value in maintenance shops and small fabricating shops. Matrix 11 is available in variable TPI to cut vibration which can significantly shorten the blade life and reduces the tooth stripping that occurs when cutting hard materials. Suitable for both the hobbyist and professional.
WHY BUY MORSE BLADES ?
For more than 50 years , M. K. Morse’s whole business is making saw blades for professionals. They make blades that last longer, cut smoother and do every conceivable cutting job. They make them for plumbers, electricians, carpenters, industrial manufacturers, steel service centres and anyone who uses cutting tools. They make it our job to never, ever, let these people down. Toward this end they have continually invested in better research and development, better manufacturing processes, better raw materials and better warehousing facilities. The result is a wide-ranging product line that offers professionals blades that work better and last longer.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose blades ideal for cutting machinable metals
- MTX’s Bi Metal construction provides longer blade life than Carbon Steel
- High heat and wear resistance increase blade life
- Good value on light to medium production and maintenance applications
- Handle bundles and stacked pieces Moderate cost-per blade/low cost per cut
- Positive Rake for solids O degree rake for tubing or thin wall pipe
Aluminum Castings, Carbon Steel, Structural Steels, Steel Tube & Box Section, Plastic,Graphite, Brass, Bronze,